Peckham Rye, London, SE15
SE15, LONDON, UK
020 8299 3728Contact Seller
Get into the Peckham market with this cool one bedroom pad close to Rye Lane, the Common and all the attractions of the SE15. Standing on the upper floor of a smart low level development the apartment is absolutely ready to move in, and will make a superb abode for the busy commuter who needs quick and easy access into Central London with a great balance of food, drink and entertainment on the doorstep. With abundant natural light pouring in through multiple aspects the flat is superbly presented at every level, with great proportions, a generous kitchen, big and bright reception, and a broad entrance hall that works in itself as a study and storage facility. The development delivers on security, peace and quiet, and well maintained green spaces.
Philip Walk runs from the top of Peckham Rye close to Rye Lane. The green and leafy expanses of the Rye are on your doorstep for your health and relaxation, and turning the other way the increasingly tempting attractions of Rye Lane take you down to the station. You can tread just a little further afield for the colourful array of independent shops, bars and restaurants of Bellenden Road and Lordship Lane in East Dulwich SE22. Good luck avoiding Pedler, Mr Bao, and Made of Dough, amongst many other popular local haunts, and remember that Nunhead Lane has its very own choice of independent shops and bars. Quick links into town from the brilliant Peckham Rye for a superb choice of Central London destinations.
A superb one bedroom apartment in a second-to-none location. Call haart of Dulwich to view.
- Entrance Hall 9ft 1ins x 6ft (2.77m x 1.83m)
- Wood effect flooring, fitted shelving, neutral décor, space for dresser/desk, access to:
- Fully fitted suite comprising panelled enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, hand wash basin with mixer tap over, double glazed casement window to rear aspect, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail
- Kitchen 10ft 8ins x 8ft 2ins (3.25m x 2.49m)
- Fully fitted wall and base units, double glazed casement window to rear aspect, combination boiler, neutral décor, tiled splashback, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fried/freezer, breakfast bar, integrated electric oven/grill, integrated gas hob, stainless steel splashbacks, extractor fan
- Reception Room 11ft 7ins x 11ft 5ins (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Wood effect flooring, neutral décor, double radiator, double glazed casement window to front aspect, built in storage unit
- Bedroom 14ft 9ins x 9ft 5ins (4.50m x 2.87m)
- Wood effect flooring, double glazed casement windows to front aspect, neutral décor, radiator