Boston Road, East Ham, E6
E6, LONDON, UK
020 8471 8282Contact Seller
This beautifully presented period terrace has been very well cared for by the current owner and would make a perfect first time buy. We hold the keys so please call to view.
Full property description
This beautifully presented period terrace has been very well cared for by the current owner and would make a perfect first time buy. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, shower room, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a rear garden. The house is ideally situated close to Brampton Park and around the corner from an Outstanding primary school.
Please call now to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Double radiator
- Through Lounge 25ft x 11ft 5ins (7.62m x 3.48m)
- Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, dado rail, double glazed window to rear, understairs storage
- Kitchen 9ft x 9ft (2.74m x 2.74m)
- Double glazed window and door to rear, single radiator, range of eye and base level units, splashback tiles, single sink and drainer unit, access to shower room
- Shower Room 11ft 6ins x 4ft 4ins (3.51m x 1.32m)
- Window to rear, part tiled walls, low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle
- Rear Garden 42ft approx. (12.80m)
- Paved, plant and shrub borders
- Access to loft, double glazed window to rear
- Main Bedroom 11ft x 11ft (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Double glazed window to front, single radiator, fitted wardrobes to both walls, stripped and polished floorboards
- Bedroom Two 9ft 5ins x 9ft 3ins (2.87m x 2.82m)
- Double glazed window to rear, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, stripped and polished floorboards
- From East Ham Town Hall continue down High Street South and turn right onto Masterman Road, Boston Road is situated on the right hand side.