Bassingham Road, Earlsfield, SW18
SW18, LONDON, UK
020 8871 4366Contact Seller
This superb three bedroom terrace house standing on a popular road in the heart of Earlsfield SW18. An amazing combination of contemporary decor really gives this house the edge. Beautiful wood floors, underfloor heating throughout, wonderful colour and a fantastic space on the second floor combining two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom.
Upon entry, natural light pours in through front and rear aspects, which leads through to the kitchen. A good size bedroom, a shower room and WC stands on the ground floor boasting great colour and modern appliances. The staircase leads to the first floor in which two very good size bedrooms sit side by side. Brilliant colour and natural light fills both rooms. A well proportioned bathroom with freestanding bath and modern hand held shower attachment. As a finishing touch the smartly dressed garden, geared for entertaining and easy maintenance, also has a sunny aspect for year round pleasure.
Basingham Road runs off Swaffield Road and Earlsfield Road, close to Garratt Lane and well within walking distance of Earlsfield station. Several popular primary schools are nearby, as well as the superb green spaces of King Georges Park. Moments away a great array of shops, bars and restaurants run along the high street, the Southside Shopping centre will also get you out of the house on Saturday mornings, the Picturehouse is waiting and you have a choice of gyms. Quick links into town from Earlsfield and Wandsworth Town stations for a great choice of Central London destinations.
This is a truly amazing house in an excellent Earlsfield location.
- Reception Room 35ft 9insX9ft 11ins (10.90m x 3.02m)
- Laminate Flooring, underfloor heating, four double glazed windows to front, open plan leading to: –
- Laminate flooring, underfloor heating, range of gloss wall and base units with worktop over, integrated fridge freezer, cupboardhousing boiler, integrated electric oven with whirlpool electrichob over, integrated extractor fan over hob, stainless steel sink under worktop with mixer taps, overhead skylight, bi-foldingdouble glazed doors leading to garden
- Tiled flooring, underfloor heating, wall mounted pedestal hand basin, low level wc, double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, local tiling, glass door leading to: –
- Shower Room
- Walk in shower, hand held shower attachment, overhead shower attachment, tiled flooring
- Bedroom 5.08M X 2.15M (16ft 8ins x 7ft 1ins)
- Laminate flooring, underfloor heating, double glazed window to rear
- First Floor Landing
- Doors to all rooms, underfloor heating
- Bedroom 4.19M X 3.02M (13ft 9ins x 9ft 11ins)
- Laminate flooring, underfloor heating, double glazed windows to front
- Bedroom 3.52M X 3.02M (11ft 7ins x 9ft 11ins)
- Laminate flooring, underfloor heating, double glazed windows to rear
- Storage Cupboard
- Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer
- Bathroom 2.6M X 1.67M (8ft 6ins x 5ft 6ins)
- Tiled flooring, underfloor heating, three piece suite comprising of stand alone white oval bath, wall mounted pedestal hand basin with mixer taps, low level wc, local tiling, wall mounted heated towel rail, stand alone chrome hand held shower attachment and mixer taps, double glazed frosted window to rear
- Mostly laid to lawn, raised tiled decking area