DALLA TEORIA ALLA PRATICA: http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=quali-sono-le-migliore-societÃÆÃÆÃâÃÆÃÆÃâÃâÃÆÃÆÃÆÃâÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃï¿½ -di-opzioni-binarie INDIVIDUALE A MERCATI APERTI SULLE MID CAP . E' intitolato così il laboratorio diretto da Pietro Origlia Clarence Road, Wimbledon, SW19
go here Greater London
site de rencontre suisse france SW19, LONDON, UK
click May 30
http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/6967/assets/js/4903 020 8947 9141Contact Seller
go here Fabulously presented throughout is this new to the market, three double bedroom period home. Standing in a very convenient position close to the many attractions of Wimbledon and tastefully extended for modern living, making this is a great house for entertaining. With utility room on ground floor and downstairs WC this home offers the perfect layout for everyday family living. the house must be seen to understand its potential and natural destiny in becoming an amazing family home.
conocer personas hindu Setting the scene with some important basics the ground floor has been opened up yet sectioned for separate living spaces, with windows to front bay and rear this is a fantastic naturally light home. Currently front reception is used for dining and rear for a family lounge however furnishings can be left to imagination. The garden facing South is perfectly orientated for afternoon/evening sun.
Three double bedrooms can be found over first and second floor and benefit from double glazed windows. There is a family bathroom on the first floor and an additional en suite on the second.
This is a fantastic home for those looking to move straight in. Whether looking to house the family or thinking of starting one in the near future – this is the home for you!
Clarence Road is located in the highly sought after “South Park Gardens” found set back off Wimbledon Broadway. The location is residential however perfectly positioned to take full advantage of all that Wimbledon has to offer. Wimbledon Station found moments away offers a large selection of transport links in and out of Central London including British Rail, Tram and the District Line.
- Newly fitted Victorian pathway leading to new Anglian front door, hallway with wooden flooring, radiator, doors to all rooms on ground floor, spot lighting, stairs to first floor
- Tiled flooring, low level WC, pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, ceiling extractor fan, local tiling
- Utility Room
- Tiled flooring, built in storage cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, rolled edge work surface over stainless steel sink with mixer tap, radiator, wall units housing new combo Boiler, local tiling
- Reception Room 3.89m x 3.10m (12ft 9ins x 10ft 2ins)
- Wooden flooring, double glazed sash window with French shutters to front, fireplace, archway leading to: –
- Kitchen 3.48m x 3.42m (11ft 5ins x 11ft 3ins)
- Wooden flooring, spot lighting, Miele kitchen appliances featuring: integrated Miele combo microwave, integrated Miele electric oven, Smeg double fridge, range of high spec wall and base units with rolled edge work surface over Miele four ring electric hob with extractor fan over and stainless steel sink with mixer taps
- Rear Reception 4.45m x 3.51m (14ft 7ins x 11ft 6ins)
- Wooden flooring, velux remote control skylight, radiator, bi folding doors with magnetic blinds, leading to South Facing Garden
- Tiled flooring, frosted double glazed window with French shutters to rear aspect, Burlington bathroom suite featuring white panelled bath with Victorian mixer taps with hand held shower attachment, overhead shower, his and her pedestal hand basins, low level WC, local metro tiling, wall mounted heating towel rail over radiator, spot lighting
- Bedroom 3.51m x 2.97m (11ft 6ins x 9ft 9ins)
- Double glazed sash windows with French shutters to rear, radiator, spotlighting, picture rail
- Bedroom 4.06m x 3.15m (13ft 4ins x 10ft 4ins)
- Double glazed sash window with French shutters to front aspect, radiator, built in fitted wardrobes, picture rails, spot lighting
- Second Floor Landing
- Velux window to front Aspect, spot lighting
- Bedroom 4.65m x 2.90m (15ft 3ins x 9ft 6ins)
- Velux windows to front aspect, radiator, built in eaves storage wardrobes, spotlighting, double glazed windows with French shutters to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, door leading to:
- En Suite
- Double glazed window with French shutter to rear aspect, tiled flooring, low level WC, pedestal hand basin over enclosed vanity unit, wall mounted heated towel rail, walk in shower cubicle, spot lighting
- Mainly laid to astro turf, decking to the front and rear, garden shed, south facing