http://web-impressions.net/fister/887 United Kingdom
opcje binarne dziennik tradera Greater London
follow link london
see url -Contact Seller
go site Location: Acton, W3 6AH
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience). Inhouse, and external training. Increases based on performance.
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
Hours can be 9.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 3pm on Saturdays. If you require specific flexible hours please specify on your application and we can work on it accordingly.
We are an estate agency based in Acton established for 20 years. Our range of services covers everything from sales, lettings, management, commercial property, development work etc. Daily work deals with the following areas: accounting, finance, law, marketing, technology, project management and sales.
We differentiate ourselves from the crowd by thinking intelligently. Our key requirement from a new hire is LONG TERM commitment. The company is fast paced.
You must be able to drive, you can use your own car or one of the pool cars (subject to insurance).
We are looking for a Property Assistant / Administrator, the main duties will include:
• Taking calls from clients maintaining an adequate applicant register
• To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms
• Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary
• Placement of timely advertisements and monitor responses
• To carry out viewings and appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
• Liaising with tenants on tenancy issues.
• Use of specialist marketing and management software
The position is extremely varied; you must have an excellent well-spoken phone manner.
VERY IMPORTANT: You need to live in the local area of Acton or within easy access. All applicants applying must have a UK Driving Licence.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Property Administrator, Property Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Property Admin, Office Admin, Administrator, Admin, Office Associate, Office Manager, Office Support, General Admin, Negotiator, Lettings & Sales Consultant Assistant, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA will also be considered for this role.