City Of London
A successful globally recognised financial services based in the City requires an assured and assertive team admin assistant to join the equity research department based in the City of London.
Typical duties will include:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive diary and travel management to a team of 13 plus 1 Managing Director
- Organisation of complex travel itineraries and processing of expenses for the team
- Administration support of trips, roadshows
- Logistical support on team conferences, working with event management and corporate access
- Liaising with senior clients internally
- Managing the database daily
Coming from a financial services background would be beneficial. You will have the capability to work within a fast paced environment with strong technical skills and be able to work with highly confidential information with the ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion.