As Nature Intended, one of the UK’s foremost organic retailers, is looking to strengthen the Buying Team at it’s Ealing Head Office with an intelligent and well organised Administration Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled administrator to develop their career as a part of a forward thinking and rapidly expanding business. This is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours per week.
order Pregabalin online The Role
You will play a key role as in the efficient and effective performance of the Buying Team, supporting the Buyers and stores in line with the buying and departmental strategy and completing all administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner. Responsibilities will include…
- Preparing regular financial and operational reports
- Logging stores’ daily sales, wastage, collating all financial information
- General office tasks including mailing, screening phone calls, plus data entry
go to site The Candidate
The role will suit an adaptable, reliable and enthusiastic individual looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and interesting business. You will have…
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage your time and workload efficiently and effectively, working to deadline under supervision
- Confident, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
- Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel etc, plus excellent typing skills
como conocer a un chico por chat The Company
A leading organic food retailer, established in 2000, with 6 stores across London. As a member of the Organic Trade Board, the company offer a product range including fresh produce, meat, fish, chilled goods, beer and wine, extensive natural remedies plus expert free advice, all to provide the best organic shopping experience in London.