01792 365 003Contact Seller
Job Title: Assistant Transport Planner
Salary: £22,500 – £26,500
A national transport planning and engineering consultancy has an opportunity available for an Assistant grade Transport Planner to join their well-established London team.
* BEng Civil Engineering / MSc Transport Planning;
* 18 months – 2 years experience of working within transport planning;
* Comfortable using AutoCAD;
* Strong report writing skills;
* Confident communicator and presenter;
* Keen to develop a broad skillset within transport engineering.
If successful, you will develop a broad range of skills across transport planning, engineering and design. You will be involved with all aspects of project completion and have the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced professionals within the field.
Recent workflow has included clients across residential, leisure, mixed-use, retail, health, commercial, urban regeneration and public sectors.
The organisation now operates out of four offices nationally and has developed a strong reputation within a competitive market. They are fully committed to the professional development of their staff – with extensive training and opportunities for progression offered.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.