free dating sites in michigan Greater London
click here london
go here -
get link JOBS
follow url Apr 19
follow link This is an opportunity for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join an award winning, market leader in the Umbrella & Contractor Accountancy field. Covering the West London area, you will establish new relationships as well as nurturing existing ones targeting recruitment agencies.
Established in 1992 and voted best in industry 7 of the last 10 years, this award-winning company provide professional and compliance focused accountancy services to temporary and contractor workers, helping them to maximise their net pay, claim expenses, access to statutory sick pay, same-day payments and providing help and support 24/7.
The company also provide an unrivalled rewards package offering an uncapped OTE of £38,000 -£42,000 in addition to an excellent base salary of £26,000 – £30,000 + £1500 petrol and hospitality expenses per month. Additionally, your overall OTE will increase year on year and progression opportunities are huge within this organisation as professional development from within is ingrained in their DNA. This role will be field based 4 days a week with one day in their state of the art offices in Canary Wharf.
As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will be;
- Targeting the recruitment industry, developing new and existing relationships. There is a massive social side to this role with you taking contacts out for dinner, drinks or on hospitality events (football/racing etc) and this role would suit someone who loves socialising and building relationships with clients.
- Hunting for new business in addition to account managing current customers – You will be meeting with Recruitment Consultants and more senior decision makers all the way up to presenting at Director Level aiming to convince recruiters to refer their contractors/temp workers on so they can take advantage of this companies’ industry leading services.
- Proactively nurturing relationships with recruitment agencies
- Providing a first-class level of account management in line with the brand
- Booking and attending meetings to win new clients
The successful Business Development Manager (BDM) will have;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a business development manager, BDM, account management, client relationship manager, sales, recruitment consultants, recruitment BDMs.
- Proven track record winning new clients and maximising on sales potential
- Be able to demonstrate your successes with payslips, leaderboards or commission sheets
- Confident communicators who thrive in social settings and someone who will enjoy entertaining clients
With an excellent basic salary, incredible uncapped commission structure and benefits including; Laptop, 23 days holiday rising to 26, 5% pension, mobile, £1500 on company credit card to cover expenses per month, structured career progression, all underpinned by one of the most fun and rewarding sales roles around why would you not want to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration!