Soho, London, UK
020 7292 2040Contact Seller
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie in Soho, London for an immediate start.
We are one of London’s most exciting, award-winning and growing independent restaurant groups serving innovative and exciting food and drinks. Plus, we have a music record label, an art gallery and we support a very special children’s charity in the Andes of Peru.
We promise to create the most exciting and friendly atmosphere where you can do fantastic work and create great friendships. We can train you so all you have to be is someone who loves life, cares about people, is creative and articulate.
You can earn around £11 ph and have:
- A truly happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere and vibe
- Opportunities for promotion as we have a variety of restaurants and are growing
- Great money and bonuses
- 50% off our restaurants for food and drinks
- Trips to suppliers in the UK, Europe or Latin America
- Cycle to work scheme and also a pension scheme
- A ton of events and activities to take part in
And much more!
For the role of Chef de Partie previous experience as a Demi or Chef de Partie would be preferred and you would be responsible for:
-setting up and running a section during service
-supporting the Head and Sous Chefs
-Developing and leading the commis chefs
If this sounds like you, or you would like to discuss the role further, please do not hesitate to send across your CV or send us an email.