Tuscun is recruiting for Cleaners with valid driving licence, If you are passionate about cleaning like we are and enjoy friendly atmosphere please apply now, immediate start available!
The purpose of this role is to undertake a range of pre-planned cleaning and housekeeping tasks within office environment.This role will require basic cleaning experience, however training will be provided on-site.
Part of this roll is to act as cover for our delivery van driver, therefore it is essential that you hold full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete the housekeeping and cleaning work methods in-line with agreed standards.
- To work as part of a team under the directions of the Cleaning Supervisor to deliver high quality housekeeping and cleaning services.
- Act as cover for delivery van driver when required.
- To comply with the Servest Health & Safety policy and COSHH legislation’s.
- Carry out cleaning procedures that incorporate all quality standards laid down by Servest and Client.
- Participate fully as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working flexibly to cover other areas of the business.
- Ensure that all cleaning chemicals are stored safely and securely at all times.
- Reporting on the facilities general condition and repairs required to your line
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties outlined by Servest Supervisor.
- Ensure you are always in clean uniform at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Cleaning experience is desirable (training will be provided)
- Flexibility in working hours approach
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence is Essential
- Health and Safety awareness
- Ability to work within a team and individually
Shift Available: Lots of options
Job Type: Part-time