Fulham Broadway, London (Greater)
+44 207 610 8610Contact Seller
Due to expansion At Your Service are now seeking an all round Accounts/Finance Assistant to join their friendly finance team.
As Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the Credit Control Function, assisting and supporting the accounting function.
The role will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with finance team, providing accurate and time information to agreed deadlines.
We currently operate across six companies and are actively seeking to grow this. This role will involve working on various aspects of accounts for each function.
The successful candidate will ideally have the relevant experience tor qualification to complete this role and be ambitious to grow as the division grows. We are looking for a candidate with a good work and communication ethic to get the job done and to be able to work on their own initiative.
Role and Key Responsibilities Reporting to the Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and checking invoices
- Ensure all purchase orders are approved within agreed timescales.
- Cash Collection daily/weekly/monthly
- To check invoices are coded correctly to purchase orders.
- Summarise Daily bank statement transactions for monthly Cash flow.
- Review & Investigate reconciling items on monthly bank reconciliation.
- To check staff expenses for receipts and all expenses recorded on expense form are coded correctly and signed off.
- Submitting Payroll information to HR.
- Assist in Month end processes.
Ad-hoc analysis and duties as and when the business requires
- Experience in a role with similar tasks.
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Ability to prioritise own workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Numerate and competent on excel.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn
- Good team player
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
At Your Service are acting as an Employment Business and are an equal opportunities employer.