An exciting opportunity has come up for an Employment Broker to join the Employment & Training Team. This post is based in Lewisham where you will provide regular and continuous information, advice and guidance to support job ready customers into employment or apprenticeships. Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure suitable customers are referred to the service and the departmental/team/ individual objectives are achieved.
Engage with local employers and partners to source job vacancies. Ensure all client interactions are recorded appropriately using current systems and processes.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Experience of producing quality CV’s and cover letters
- Good understanding of Welfare Benefits
NVQ Level 3 Information, Advice and Guidance and/or Job Brokerage (or above)
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
If you experience any technical issues or you have any questions please email email@example.com quoting job title and reference number in the subject line.
Advertised: 16 Apr 2018 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 07 May 2018 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time