Google HQ, 6 Pancras Square, 6 King’s Blvd
+44 (0)3303 000 013Contact Seller
Would you like to grow your business overseas with speed and confidence?
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London and South East Regions have teamed up with Google and Push, Google’s Premier Partner to present to you how to win in the digital world today.
These private seminars, run at Google’s Head Office, will show how online advertising can generate amazing results when it comes to expanding internationally. At the seminar, we will demonstrate many of Google’s new tools such as Google’s Market Finder, Google Trends and Localisation Tools that can help you plan, prepare and launch into new global markets.
What will we cover?
- How to beat your competition with the very latest marketing techniques from Google
- The ways to target a highly specific audience and replicate what works well in one region to other territories
- Building a trackable system that delivers consistent ROI as you expand and grow into global markets
- A proven source of lead generation that is very scalable as you grow
- Learning how to get a dramatic uplift in your existing Adwords campaigns
- Building your brand across the world by utilising display advertising
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for London and South East based small and medium-sized enterprises* (SMEs) who are keen to grow internationally.
When will the event take place?
Wednesday 25th April 2018, 2 repeat sessions:
- 10:00 – 12:30
- 14:00 – 16:30
*For further guidance, please see the SME definition below:
Please follow this link for our terms and conditions:
Please register by Tuesday 17 April 2018.
For more information, please contact:
DIT London and South East Events Team
Phone: +44 (0)3303 000 013