This is a great opportunity to support the delivery of the objectives of the Finance: Development and Sales function, primarily the provision of an investment appraisal and financial support service to Peabody’s development & sales team. It will also involve delivery of on-going performance measurement and reporting of specific investment projects within the group’s development programme.
• Proven ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manage their business.
• Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills; with the ability to develop business networks, working collaboratively across Finance and the Business
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
CCAB qualified accountant (or strong QBE)
Advertised: 16 Apr 2018 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 30 Apr 2018 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time