We are looking for new and experienced foster carers to join our family-run, child-centered and friendly team at Chrysalis Care Fostering Agency. We provide high quality foster care for children and young people who are looked after away from their birth family home due to various circumstances.
You will be fully supported by your own supervising social worker, will receive 24 hour on call support and access to additional children service support.
You will need to have a spare bedroom and the spare time to make a valuable difference to a child or young person’s life.
As a Chrysalis Care foster carer you will receive:
– Comprehensive Training
– A competitive and excellent rate of pay, variable upon type of placement
– 24 hour professional support
– Flexible working patterns
– Access to Children Services
– Your own supervising social worker
– Paid Respite
– Foster care allowances
– Access to Holiday Homes located on the Kent Coast and in Tenerife
– Supportive and Dedicated to prioritising children’s needs
– Professional and compassionate approach
– At least one spare room
Job Type: Full-time