Soho, London, UK
The Company – Tombo Japanese Restaurant and Cafes
The Cafe – Tombo Poké & Matcha Bar, Soho, London W1F 8EW (instagram @tombo_london)
Ambitious and expanding cafe group, we currently have a popular and established restaurant in South Kensington and cafes in Soho and Fitzrovia with plans to roll out new sites across London.
We’re a customer service and a people-focused business with a wonderful Japanese food offer, including an award winning range of matcha, tea & desserts.
Tombo Soho, is leading the way in a brand new style of sushi called Poke. Alongside donburi rice bowls and our specialist matcha tea drinks & desserts.
25-30K + Bonus (salary negotiable based on experience)
We are looking for a an experienced Cafe or Restaurant General Manager to lead and run the operations of Tombo Soho.
– At least 2 years experience as a General Manager in a busy established London cafe / restaurant
– Proven leadership and team mamagement experience
– Knowledge and passion for Japanese food, healthy eating and matcha tea beneficial
– Passion for customer service & hospitably
– Organised, proactive and lead by example
– Enthusiastic with great attention to detail and problem solver
– Competitive Salary + excellent bonus structure
– Free meal on duty
– Discount on tombo products
– Growth opportunities in an exciting and expanding but independent brand