Park Royal, West London
We are an established NVQ Centre (training provider) based in Park Royal, West London. As we are growing rapidly we require a new team member, to mainly assist the Senior Office Administrator with bookkeeping and some customer service.
The main tasks will include:
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Recording payments
- Adding other regular transactions using online bookkeeping system (KashFlow)
- Sending emails and making phone calls to customers to follow up and occasionally chase the payments
- Sending emails to potential clients
- Occasionally answering phone calls and emails with enquiries
- Communicating with freelance NVQ Assessors via emails, phone calls and online systems
Successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English; attention to detail (especially important when working with financial tasks); good computer skills (MS Word and Excel as minimum); ability to learn quickly.
As we work with a lot of Eastern European clients, ability to speak Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian or Russian would be an additional benefit when applying for the position.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with a starting salary of £9 per hour and paid holiday time. This can lead in time to the position of Office/Project Manager, as the company continues to grow. Our team will provide full training and assistance.