£22,000-£25,000 + fantastic benefits
How would you like to join a booming media company in an analytical role that will give you exposure to both the commercial and marketing teams?
One of London’s largest ecommerce businesses is looking at add a Marketing Analyst to their fast-growing Commercial & Marketing team. This is a business based in modern, funky offices in Central London and whose values centre around being entrepreneurial, analytically-minded and eager to go the extra mile to help the business continue to grow. If you are motivated to deliver great insight, fantastic results that will impact profit and revenue then read on for more information.
- Querying data using SQL to generate reports into how the sales across the website are performing
- Working with large data-sets within Excel in order to identify problem areas and brainstorm ways to improve sales/revenue performance
- Involvement with marketing campaigns (specifically PPC/paid search) to ensure the website is appearing at the top of search engine results
- Running tests to ensure the user journey from search engine to direct website is seamless
- Regular training in both Excel/SQL to ensure your knowledge and skills the best they can be
- A 2:1 or above in a numerical/analytical discipline from a top university will enable you to have the data analysis skills required for the role
- Prior experience within a data analysis role will mean you can hit the ground running in the role (although this is desirable, not essential)
- Experience using SQL/Excel will enable to you accurately query/analyse the data-sets
- Strong communication skills means you can effectively liaise with the different departments within the business
- A positive approach and willingness to learn means you will be able to learn new skills and develop your career from Day One
Click the Apply button now for the opportunity to join this leading ecommerce business and kick-start your career within data analysis and marketing.