Bilingual/ Trilingual office assistant intern
We are setting up a new notarial practice and we are looking for an office assistant intern who is diligent, hard-working, with very good language skills, who must have had previous experience as a secretary in a notary office/ law firm or as a lawyer abroad.
Candidates must be fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Hungarian,Hebrew. Third language will be considered an advantage, as well as previous experience dealing with FCO and various Embassies.
The role also involves answering the telephone, so a confident and friendly telephone manner is essential.
Must be able to work under pressure individually and as part of a team.
Up to £20,000 per annum + bonus and other benefits, after the completion of the internship
The work will involve:
- Preparing notarial (legal) documents Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Hungarian, Hebrew.
- Organising legalisation of documents
- Carrying out short translations
- Liaising with clients/ law firm/ notary offices abroad
- Arranging and booking appointments electronically
- Managing files
- Invoicing/ billing
- General office tasks
The position is available from the beginning of May 2018, for a period of 4 months, after which the candidate will be considered for a full time position.
If interested, we would love to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org