020 3757 5000Contact Seller
Reporting to: Contracts Manager
The role of Project Manager involves working directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the specified scope and budget, co-ordinating other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Capable of managing complex stakeholder expectations and delivering projects within the retail environment. Expertise will cover the deployment of electronic security systems, such as access control, CCTV and VCOM systems into the IT network.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Be the main client representative and manage the commercial delivery responsibilities, including conformance reporting requirements, document quality assurance and internal compliance.
- Ensure labour and equipment ordered via Procurement to meet the client deadlines
- Manage monthly applications for payment
- Ensure tight stock control for on-site stores
- Manage and work with on site commissioning engineer
- Manage and develop resident 2 man service engineering team (who work nights)
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Excellent personal organiser and multi-tasker
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Good technical knowledge and experience with design and making design changes
- A track record of delivering projects of c£100k in a fast moving retail environment