Solid construction company is looking for a Romanian speaking person to fill in the role of a Project Manager.
The Project Manager would have previous experience in a managerial role in the construction industry, leadership and communication skills, IT knowledge (PC, email, excel), and a strong approach in Health and Safety. This is a strategic appointment so qualifications while an advantage are not essential, relevant site experience is more important.
Project Manager’s duties will include:
- Site visits;
- Liaising with clients and with sub-contractors teams on site;
- Attending pre-site meetings, RAMS;
- Managing orders for contractors;
- Overseeing the process through to final account and handover.
This is a mixed site and office-based role. A very competitive day rate and company laptop, phone and other benefits will be provided.
Ideally, the Project Manager will be fluent Romanian language.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction management: 1 year (Required)
- Romanian (Required)