Fitzrovia, Central London
Our new Ottolenghi site in Fitzrovia is set to open later this year; in keeping with the NOPI style of food and service but on a much larger scale. The exciting and inventive style of Ottolenghi cuisine will continue, but with a stronger focus on vegetables and highly selective sustainable produce.
Here at Ottolenghi we believe that the greatest factor in the success of a business is the quality of its people. We work hard to attract, hire and train extraordinary staff who are notable for their friendliness, work ethic, empathy and self-awareness. We aim to find individuals who will continue to uphold our values of excellence, hospitality, entrepreneurial spirit and integrity.
We are currently recruiting inspiring and passionate receptionists to join like-minded professionals. We would love to find passionate colleagues who value effectiveness, efficiency and organization, empowered individuals who would like to be a part of something new and exciting.
As a Receptionist you will be:
- Responsible for effectively running the reception department with pride by ensuring the daily opening and closing duties are done properly and by handling telephone reservations and email enquiries.
- Actively monitoring the bookings and making sensible decisions to maximize the dining room to the best seating availability and service goals using our Open table system.
- Helping the FOH team re-setting tables during service, as well as communicating efficiently between departments and making sure guest needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Ensuring the cloakroom system is organized and maintained to the best standard at all times.
- Making sure that every guest receives a personalized, unique and original experience.
We believe the people who work with us are fundamental to our success, so in return for your hard work and enthusiasm, you can expect us to work hard for you to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment. Here’s what to expect if you join us:
- Excellent rates of pay, incentives, cash tips distributed weekly, plus regular appraisals and performance reviews
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- A healthy work life balance, growth both personally and professionally
- Comprehensive training (including a specialist in-house wine training, regular menu tastings, supplier trips) giving you the chance to develop your own skills
- 28 days holiday
- Generous discounts, plus meals on shift
- Excellent career prospects in a growing, dynamic company that wants to reward its people and give them genuine opportunities to grow.
If this sounds like you then please forward your CV to us with a cover note about why you think you’re the right person for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!