Global leaders in the technology and online industry are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on an 11 month fixed term contract.
You will be working alongside and supporting a team of recruiters across offices in the EMEA. This is a fast paced job in an ever changing environment working with some very demanding clients. Our recruiters are targeted to hire the best talent in the world. Your role will be to ensure the recruitment process runs quickly and smoothly.
This is a high-volume and fast-paced role and you will touch the lives of hundreds of candidates and play an integral role in the hiring process.
- Providing general support and administration for all aspects of the recruitment process
- Supporting the recruiting function within the recruitment process including scheduling interviews, organising travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms and greeting candidates as they arrive for interviews
- Maintaining responsibility for the entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in internal systems
- Producing ad-hoc recruitment reports
- Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Performing various administrative duties that support the recruitment function
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent organisational skills a high attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Maintaining a balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Experience in scheduling interviews across multiple time zone
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.