London E14 5AU, UK
London E14 5AU, UK
- London, London e14 5au
- Job type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Excellent Remuneration Package * Basic Salary + OTC *
Regional Account Manager: Inside Sales
Permanent & Full Time
The Regional Account Manager – will manage and develop their territory of approximately 200 accounts with existing revenues of approx. £1.5m.
The focus is on achieving sales and client relationship excellence to meet or exceed targets through the fulfillment of the sales strategy, and to develop accounts in the marketplace.
The role primarily requires a constant level of contact with clients, the focus being on retention and developing new business opportunities from an existing base of clients. You will be accountable for nurturing and growing existing client relationships across Corporate’s, Law Firms, Public Sector, Academics and Government. You will create, manage and close a pipeline of new business opportunities, including software, whilst always protecting and developing existing revenue streams.
The role has a high profile and success will open significant opportunities within the business as well as ensuring development on an individual basis. The role is therefore best suited to highly motivated individuals who are ambitious for personal success.
The role also requires comprehensive account handling skills, good time management and exceptional organisational skills.
– Renew, cross and up-sell across an existing client base to achieve and exceed sales targets.
– Have regular account management calls with clients, a minimum of quarterly touch-points.
– Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business goals
– Plan and manage personal business portfolio & territory according to an agreed market development strategy
– Manage and own a sales pipeline of new business which consistently delivers above expectation results
– Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
– Daily update of all CRM systems
– Respond to and follow up sales enquiries in a timely manner
– Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback
– Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process
– Attend and present at internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
– Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
– Adopting, adhering and championing the core company values of, Business is Global, Customers are the Heart of Everything, Performance Matters and People make the Difference
– Conduct oneself in a highly professional and ethical manner, adopting behaviors that enhance the reputation of the company
– Provide input into the future sales vision including new markets, new products, new customers and new ways of doing business
– Demonstrate online and software products and successfully manage trials to sale
– Responding to customer queries in a timely fashion to enhance and develop stronger customer relationships
– Working with other business units and Sales Managers on projects and collaborations as required.
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required:
– Results orientated and focus on achieving targets and objectives
– Highly motivated and self-confident in approach to role
– Strong influencing skills with proven negotiating abilities
– Effective time management skills
– Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise according to the overall plan
– Strong people skills and understanding what motivates people
– Strong information, fact finding and questioning abilities
– Good networking & relationship building abilities
– Excellent presentation skills
– Proven reporting and account planning abilities
– High focus on customer service and satisfaction
– Highly comfortable with technology and online research systems
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Strong numeracy skills
– Graduate level preferred
Personal Characteristics Required:
– Self-starter, able to initiate and implement learning on own initiative
– Enthusiastic to develop fresh ideas and learn new skills
– Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders
– Highly adaptable, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment