01792 365109Contact Seller
Senior Architect (SW1)
South West London
£40,000- 45,000 (Depending on Experience)
An excellent opportunity has become available near Central London, for a Senior Architect to join an extremely successful multi-disciplinary practice which is currently just over 100 strong.
As part of this role, you will get the chance to get involved with a variety of exciting projects including residential, retail, leisure, refurbishments, mixed-use and office blocks using the most up to date versions of AutoCad & Revit.
To work as a Senior Architect you must:
* Be Part 3 qualified with around 5 years’ worth of experience
* Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
* Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English.
* Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
* Have experience of using AutoCad (Revit being beneficial!
* You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
* Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
* A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable Locations for this Senior Architect role:
Vauxhall, Lambeth, Brixton, Peckham, Central London
If you are interested in this Senior Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to-date CV & portfolio to: email@example.com