City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Secretary to support a leading world-class UK architecture practice and their project team.
As the Team Secretary, you provide first class support to the project leaders and their teams working on an exciting variety of projects from sports and leisure to housing and arts and conservation. They are the leaders in the pack right now and have an impressive portfolio and collection of awards so definitely a company you’ll want to be part of.
As the Team Secretary your key duties are:
· Management of busy diaries
· Booking travel
· Inbox management
· Arranging meetings
· Creating and formatting project documents, typing project correspondence, sourcing information for bids, expenses and support with all project administration.
· Preparing expenses and raising purchase order
It’s busy and varied and you are part of the wider support team who all work together to achieve its collective aims so you need to enjoy being part of a team, with a ‘no job is too small’ approach.
In order to be considered, you must have:
· Previous experience of supporting teams in an admin/secretarial capacity for 2 years
· Excellent IT (Excel & PowerPoint)
· Communication skills, both written and verbal,
· Indesign is preferred
· Accurate touch typing skills, ideally gained with architecture, design or similar.
They are a fantastic organisation who truly values their staff and somewhere that individuals stay and progress.