02038 234397Contact Seller
Deverell Smith is ranked 8th on The Times Best company to work for 2018 & is seeking an experienced temporary or contract recruitment consultant to help build this new and very exciting part of their property recruitment business.
Based in Central London, Deverell Smith are the UK’s fastest growing property recruitment consultancy. We hire first-class talent and in return offer the best commission structure and benefits package in the industry.
As a temporary or contract recruiter you will be joining our newest and fastest growing team with the biggest scope to really make your mark and progress within the company.
The requirement for contract and interim staff across the property sector is at an all time high as property companies are recognising the flexibility this temporary workforce brings. This means the scope to help build this service within the property sector is huge, and the opportunity to make you mark and progress within our company is unlimited!
What we are looking for in the role as temporary or contract property recruiter:
• At least one years’ experience recruiting for the temporary or contract recruitment market
• A proven track record of recruitment or sales
• Working knowledge of contract and temporary employment
• Organised and diligent
• A fast learner and worked who can react quickly to the market demands
• Ability to work with a high volume of roles and candidates and be able to match accordingly
• Ability to provide a high level of service to your clients and candidates
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated by uncapped commission, targets and competitions
• Full training on the property market will be provided if you don’t come from a background in property recruitment.
The role of temporary or contract recruiter will include:
• Establish, build and maintain client relationships for new business
• Source candidates through job boards, database and social media
• Identify new opportunities for business
• Negotiate offers between clients and candidates
• Match appropriate roles with well suited, qualified candidates
• Carry out due diligence on all candidates representing Deverell Smith as a temporary or contract worker
• Adhere to all temporary and contract legislation
• Advertise jobs and follow up on all inquiries
• Manage candidate and client list
• Follow administrative guidelines to fully vet and register candidates
• Maintain database details
• Assist the accounts department with credit management
• Keep regular contact with candidates and clients via telephone and face to face meetings
• Diplomatically deal with any issues that may arise between candidates and clients
In return for your hard work we will reward you with the best commission in the industry, regular promotions in recognition of your success and benefits including up to 32 days holiday, subsidised gyms, travel, cinema and restaurants. We set weekly targets, which if met entitles you to free holidays, meals in London’s best restaurants and clothes vouchers. We also work hard to ensure our working environment here is fun and friendly so that you truly love coming to work here everyday!
To find out more about a career with Deverell Smith please do not hesitate to contact us today.