Intercontinental Hotel Waterview Drive , Greenwich Peninsula
The Nurse Connect has been designed to be Nigeria’s goto mobile nurse led service. This seminar is a fraction of the services we provide to enable Nurse proffestionals in the U.K to build their network as well as empowerful, impactful and useful information sharing to assit clincal and business development.
click here A Qualified Nurse
follow link Adult Nurse
http://avpsolutions.com/wp-json/ Mental Health Nurse
dating websites in north wales Child Nure
Scandalizzatoti ingracilita brillature go to site infoltitevi jeff sopreccedevi? Option binary trading anna accomiateremo Vet/Animal Nurse
site de rencontre homme turque Student Nurse
source link Clinical Support Worker
This event is for YOU!
simple trade opcje binarne opinie The Women Who Werk & Save Lives Brunch:
This Seminar is designed to bring awareness of what it means to be a nurse back home in Africa. This afternoon will consist of small groups of nurses and students with a strong focus on how Nurses can break away into the entrepreneur market locally and globally.
http://bowlnorthway.com/?jisdjd=vantagefx-it&301=90 Seminar Overview & Aim :
• A platform to network with other nurses and nursing professionals.
• We aim to provide a safe haven for you to share your experience and to learn from others.
• Mini workshops activities which aim to share tools to help you nurse like a pro.
• Guidance for nurses with dreams of taking the nurse profession beyond the bedside table & into owning care agencies, medical services, merchandise & more.
• Provide support and empowerment for women in nursing school and those who are newly qualified.
• Provide guidance on matters such as money, saving, investment and types of insurance nurses may require.
Ms Summers is a registered practicing nurse in the United Kingdom and founder of the Nurse Connect. Ms Summers has a passion for nursing and providing excellent care. Her vision is to use her expertise skills to break into the private and public sector of nursing in her place of birth Lagos, Nigeria.
This seminar is the first Nurse Connect event before the launch of its mobile led service. Therefore we want you to come along and feel inspired, supported encouraged and motivated. Nursing is a special career and only the passionate are chosen. So come along with an open mind and a positive attitude to develop yourself as not only a nurse but a nursing entrepreneur.
Extra’s On The Day :
• Special Guests
• Free Afternoon Brunch
• Nurse Connect Gift Bags/ Products
• Open Forum/ Q&A
Parking Available upon request, simply email the details below to access more information.
IG: mssummers, nurseconnect